Deposit Scheme Policy
Deposit schemes are available when you contact our store in Wrexham on 01978 448382.
If you sign up for a deposit scheme you are agreeing to the additional terms and conditions as stated below;
- Dress will be commissioned with the designer once 50% has been paid unless otherwise agreed. Once commissioned with the designer we will provide you with an estimated arrival date for your dress.
- If your chosen dress style is discontinued from the designer or if the designer ceases to trade before 50% has been paid we will endeavor to find an alternative dress for you or provide a full refund if requested.
You will be measured in store for your gown once 50% has been paid unless otherwise requested.
- Once a deposit has been paid the remaining balance will be split into smaller monthly or weekly payments as agreed at the time of order. If you cannot make the agreed payment at any time please inform our shop immediately so we can revise the payment plan accordingly to get your dress on time.
- If your dress has been commissioned and you cease to make payments we will expect the remaining balance to be paid in full within 7 days of the estimated delivery date for your dress.
- If you cease to make the agreed payments without contacting the store before the dress has been commissioned we will cancel your order 45 days after the due date of the first missed payment, any monies paid will be non refundable.
- You will be contacted once your dress arrives in store to arrange your first fitting. If the dress has not been paid in full within 14 days of its estimated arrival date the order will be cancelled and any monies paid will not be returned unless an agreement has been pre-arranged with the shop.
- There is no charge if you wish to change the designer, style and/or colour of your dress up until it has been commissioned with the designer.
If you wish to change the designer, style, size and/or colour of your dress AFTER it has been commissioned the order will be cancelled and all monies paid cannot be returned.
- All monies paid are non refundable except for reasons as specified above.
- All goods remain the property of Fairytale Dresses Limited until they have been paid in full and cannot be removed from the store until the balance has been cleared.
- We retain the right to keep any commissioned dresses as stock in the event of them not being paid in full within 14 days of the delivery date for the dress.
- If your dress arrives earlier than expected the balance will be due within 14 days of the latest date initially agreed at the time of ordering or commissioning with the designer.